2010 in review
WordPress “2010” in Review
I just got a review from WordPress.com with my stats for the past year. I was very surprised at the results. I want to offer my heartfelt thanks to all of you who visit my blog. You have made this all possible. I also offer my thanks to WordPress.com for providing not only great free blogs; but, great support!
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
About 3 million people visit the Taj Mahal every year. This blog was viewed about 28,000 times in 2010. If it were the Taj Mahal, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
In 2010, there were 22 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 1,035 posts. There were 3 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 6kb.
The busiest day of the year was December 10th with 266 views. The most popular post that day was Cheating Military spouses??.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were ipodtouchstore.tk, taikpalat.co.tv, google.com, en.wordpress.com, and facebook.com.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Cheating Military spouses?? May 2005
How America’s allies see us after Congress told the President to take a hike? March 2007
“Our motto is, ‘Until they are home, No man left behind'” July 2007
- 2010 in review (powerofslow.wordpress.com)
- Leodini’s Inner Magic 2010 In Review (innermagicclub.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (staticyouth.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (idea15.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (magdalenaperks.wordpress.com)
- vivianbee.wordpress 2010 (vivianbee.wordpress.com)
- David J. Hinson’s Logorrhea – 2010 in Review (davidjhinson.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (mrmeh.wordpress.com)
- 2010 in review (zikata.wordpress.com)
- Peter Westwood: 2010 in review (westi.wordpress.com)