America Speaks! Tens of Thousands at Historic FDI/SIOA 911 Rally
On 9/11, Americans remembered those lost nine years ago at Ground Zero when two hijacked airliners were flown into the Twin Towers in a terrorist attack killing well over 2,000 people and collapsing both towers. But this past 9/11 was shrouded in controversy:
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf wants to build Park51, a Muslim community center which will act as a “nonsectarian community, cultural and interfaith spiritual center along with a Muslim prayer area with a Mosque to accommodate “1,000-2,000″Muslims in prayer, and a monument to honor those we lost on 9/11.
American frustration over the treasonous acts of leftists in our government and across the nation coupled with the constant appeasement directed toward various Muslim groups and spokesmen came to a head that somber day in New York when over 30,000-50,000 Americans descended on Ground Zero in an anti-Ground Zero mosque rally. The rally was sponsored by FDI and SIOA. They protested Park51 and paid tribute to those lost on 9/11 and their families and friends. They rally was extremely organized. Guest speakers included Ambassador John Bolton, Joseph Nassralla, , Steve Malzberg, Mike Gallagher, Andrew Breitbart, Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, and 9/11 family members, first responders, and refugees from Islamic regimes.
There were people from all over America crossing racial, ethnic, political, social, and age boundaries. There were veterans and countless other Americans all crying for a “free America,” a restoration of our Republic and its Constitution as written by our flounders, and a huge, loud resounding “no’ to ‘Sharia” law and Park51. What was especially noticeable was the lack of mainstream media coverage at the rally and on the networks. The media did not hesitate to report on the Muslim protesters on the many street corners even though they were outnumbered three “3” times over by American freedom protesters and supporters. For an excellent report of rally go to Atlas Shrugs, Pamela Geller’s site and Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop Islamization of American and read their coverage of the FDI/SIOA 911 rally. The coverage and pictures are absolutely awesome.
In Europe, there has been a movement, Stop Islamization of Europe (SIOE) for some time. I first started writing about the movement a little over a year ago. The SIOE has worked hard and making some headway to forestall the Islāmic onslaught all over Europe. Anyone who believes that these Islāmic extremists don’t intend to take over America would be wise to go to the SIOE links in my sidebar. Quietly, Europe has been under Islāmic attack and siege. Now that same movement allied with the Leftist in America are doing the same thing or trying to do so right here in our own republic. I urge readers to go to the links I have in the sidebar under supporting out troops and see what groups are fighting back against “the enemy within” America!
- FDI/SIOA Applauds the Tens of Thousands of Patriots Who Attended 9/11 Rally of Remembrance Against Ground Zero Mosque (prnewswire.com)
- SIOA, FDI Sue New York City for Refusal to Run Ground Zero Bus Ads (prnewswire.com)
- SIOA Condemns Obama’s Blessing of Ground Zero Mega-Mosque; Bolton, Wilders, Gingrich to Speak At 9/11 Rally (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- World Premiere of AFDI/SIOA Groundbreaking Film at CPAC: The Ground Zero Mosque: The Second Wave of the 911 Attacks (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Geller in Alaska, DC, NY, California, Texas — SIOA in Action! (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The Ground Zero Mosque – the movie (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- AP Shils for Mulsim Brotherhood Group in Alaska (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Pamela Geller’s SIOA Listed As Hate Group (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Spencer and Gellers’ SIOA receives hate group designation (ipundit.wordpress.com)
- CPAC UNDERGROUND: AFDI/SIOA Event — Ground Zero Mosque Attack (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Hateblogger Pamela Geller Testifying for Alaskan ‘Anti-Sharia’ Idiocy (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- World Premiere of AFDI/SIOA’s Ground Zero Mosque Documentary to be Held at CPAC (prnewswire.com)
- Outrage at 911 Memorial and Museum (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)