“The Truth,” “The Whole Truth,” and “Nothing but ‘The Truth!'”
I found this great blog today. It’s called “The Truth”. Chief RZ has some great, insightful posts. Three really stood out and I want to share them with you. I also encourage you to go visit his blog and check it out for yourself. You won’t be sorry! Read on:
“Communist words and ideas”
01 June, 2007
UPDATE: Especially for Iiam:
but Hillary does not take offense or outrage over the Karl Marx comment!
Here are their words as a reminder for those who will not learn from history.
Joseph Stalin: “Mankind is divided into rich and poor, into property owners and exploited; and to abstract oneself from this fundamental division ;and from the antagonism between poor and rich means abstracting oneself from fundamental facts.”
Hillary Clinton: “We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.” (1993)
Nikita Khrushchev: “Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and for all.” (1956)
Hillary Clinton: “it’s time to replace an “on your own” society with one based on shared responsibility and prosperity.” (2007)
The individual built this country with his and her own efforts. There are now many more people who refuse to work that those who choose to work.
posted by Chief RZ @ 1.6.07
“Guilt by Association”
11 June, 2007
One poster tried to minimize Hillary Clinton’s statements that are clearly communist. So, let me “come clean.”
I am Guilty of being:
1. A Boy Scout because I took the Scout Oath and Law and was an Eagle Scout.
2. A patriot because I took the oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
3. A Husband and heterosexual, because I was married in a Church and remain married.
4. A Republican because I believe that government closest to the people is best and more representative of those governed.
5. A College graduate because I attended and was graduated (yes, Dr. Savage, I remembered the proper term) three times.
6. A citizen because I pay taxes, vote, and have served on nine jury pools and answered my country in 1969.
7. A member and deacon of Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church because I profess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
8. An honest person because I tell The Truth to those who understand that language.
9. An American because I not only believe in our Republic based on democratic ideals, but exercise them.
10. An educator because I taught for twenty-nine years during which I encouraged all students to learn and participate.
Guilty is a misnomer unless one believes that the above associations carry a bad connotation. I believe in freedom of association. Being a communist is not illegal in the USA. One can register as a communist, campaign on that ticket (there was one in New York City during the 1960s I think, but you can call me on this), and vote for a communist. That was not my point. My point remains to all who campaign—-tell The Truth so we can vote accordingly. Stop trying to mis-lead voters and lie about your true convictions and agendas.
Tell The Truth !
posted by Chief RZ @ 11.6.07
23 September, 2007
Schoolchildren modify a person’s name when they have nothing good to say about a person and can not win an argument with logic. In reality, children can not usually solve logical problems until reaching adolesence, and then only if they have not been poisoned with drugs. These type people were prevalent during the 1960s communist influence and drug induced activities in the USA and elsewhere in the world.
Our all-volunteer Army, Airforce, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard are doing quite well absent the children and drugged folks that were prevalent during the 1970s.
For just a little insight into General Petraeus’ adult life, click on the link with the dots above.
posted by Chief RZ @ 23.9.07
Here is the link to the story Chief RZ was referring to:
“Get It Done” by PEGGY NOONAN
I’d say the Chief has certainly pegged Hillary correctly. Go pay him a visit and read some more “Truth!”