What is the most difficult problem faced by Military Families during a Deployment?
I am concerned about the problems now facing our Military Families as a result of the frequent deployments in the Wars we are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now the Middle East. I have made a poll based on those issues I have encountered here on various posts. I also have set up the poll to allow responders to input a choice I may have missed.
Please take the poll and help me and others understand what Military Families must cope with during deployments. If enough people respond, the information can let the country know how we might best help our Military Families.
Please add any comments below the poll. You comments are especially welcome.
- Deployment Week: Packing, Pictures and Prayers (offthebase.wordpress.com)
- Military reserves seize new role (politico.com)
- Deployment Week: A Mom’s Realities (offthebase.wordpress.com)
- Supporting Families Affected by Deployment: New Possibilities for Military Families (child-psych.org)
- Delta Airlines PR Gaffe Over Military Baggage (outsidethebeltway.com)
- U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Pays High Price For Afghan Surge Year (huffingtonpost.com)
- Memorial Day – A Day To Reflect On Those Who Died Serving This Country (But Should We Also Reflect On Our Current Troop Deployments?) (gesvol.wordpress.com)
- Army’s 101st pays high price for Afghan surge year (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Army’s 101st pays high price for Afghan surge year (sfgate.com)
- Love: She dreads military husband’s return (boston.com)
- Post Deployment/Mobilization Respite Absence (vabenefitblog.com)
- Marines learn to farm for Afghanistan deployment (cbsnews.com)
- The Dambusters play a key role in Afghanistan (ukforcesafghanistan.wordpress.com)
- Plan to slash Diggers’ danger money (heraldsun.com.au)
- Hill ‘deploys’ 700 grade school students ()
- Explaining War to Our Children (atwar.blogs.nytimes.com)